Sensorcaine OverviewBupivacaine (rINN) (pron.: /bjupvken/) is a local anaesthetic drug belonging to the amino amide group. It is commonly marketed under various trade names, including Marcain, Marcaine (CareStream Dental), Sensorcaine (Astra Zeneca) and Vivacaine (Septodont). Contents 1 Indications 2 Contraindications 3 Adverse effects 3.1 Treatment of overdose: lipid rescue 4 Mechanism of action 5 Developments 6 References 7 External links Indications Bupivacaine is indicated for local anesthesia inc ...
Read more Sensorcaine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc.
Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL
(GNU Free Documentation License) | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupivacaine
Recent Sensorcaine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.25%, 0.25% + 0.0091mg/ml, 0.5%, 0.5% + 0.0091mg/ml, 0.50%, 0.75%, 0.75% + 0.0091mg/ml, 106mg, 266mg
- Injection, Liposomal: 133mg/10ml (13.3mg/ml), 266mg/20ml (13.3mg/ml)
Other drugs which contain Bupivacaine or a similar ingredient: (13 results)
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Bupivacaine Hydrochloride
- Exparel Bupivacaine Liposome
- Marcaine Bupivacaine
- Marcaine Spinal Bupivacaine
- Sensorcaine-MPF Bupivacaine
- Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Chirocaine LevoBupivacaine
- Duocaine Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Marcaine with Epinephrine Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Sensorcaine with Epinephrine Bupivacaine + Epinephrine