Emtricitabine OverviewEmtricitabine (FTC), with trade name Emtriva (formerly Coviracil), is a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) for the treatment of HIV infection in adults and children. Emtricitabine is also marketed in a fixed-dose combination with tenofovir (Viread) under the brand name Truvada. A fixed-dose triple combination of emtricitabine, tenofovir and efavirenz (Sustiva, marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb) was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on July 12, 2006 under the b ...
Read more Emtricitabine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc.
Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL
(GNU Free Documentation License) | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emtricitabine
Recent Emtricitabine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 200mg
- Solution: 10mg/ml
Other drugs which contain Emtricitabine or a similar ingredient: (9 results)
- Emtriva Emtricitabine
- Atripla Efavirenz + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Cobicistat + Elvitegravir + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir
- Complera Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Efavirenz + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Emtricitabine + Tenofovir
- Stribild Cobicistat + Elvitegravir + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir
- Truvada Emtricitabine + Tenofovir