Cardizem IV OverviewDiltiazem is a nondihydropyridine (non-DHP) member of the class of drugs known as calcium channel blockers, used in the treatment of hypertension, angina pectoris, and some types of arrhythmia. It is also an effective preventive medication for migraine. It is a class 3 antianginal drug, and a class IV antiarrhythmic. It is a common adulterant of cocaine seized in the UK, and has been found to reduce cocaine cravings in rats, indicating it may prolong the "high" (see below). It incites minimal ...
Read more Cardizem IV Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc.
Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL
(GNU Free Documentation License) | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diltiazem
Recent Cardizem IV Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule, Extended Release: 120mg, 180mg, 240mg, 300mg, 360mg, 420mg, 60mg, 90mg
- Injection: 100mg, 100mg/vial, 25mg, 25mg/vial, 5mg/ml
- Tablet: 120mg, 30mg, 360mg, 60mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 120mg, 180mg, 240mg, 300mg, 360mg, 420mg
Other drugs which contain Diltiazem or a similar ingredient: (14 results)
- Cardizem Diltiazem
- Cardizem CD Diltiazem
- Cardizem LA Diltiazem
- Cardizem SR Diltiazem
- Cartia XT Diltiazem
- Dilacor XR Diltiazem
- Dilt-cd Diltiazem Hydrochloride
- Diltia XT Diltiazem
- Diltzac Diltiazem Hydrochloride
- Taztia XT Diltiazem
- Tiazac Diltiazem
- Diltiazem + Enalapril
- Teczem Diltiazem + Enalapril
Possibly related Cardizem IV Topics:
- Cardizem CD & Hair Loss ? I've have been prescribed Cardizem CD 240 mg once ...
- cardizem j code NEED J-CODE FOR CARDIZEM...
- CARDIZEM LA180 SIDE EFFECTS...
- Is this cardizem? This is a white pill with 71 73 on one side and ...
- would there be a negative reaction in taking kelp along witj cardizem and syhthroid i take cardizem 120 mg capsules for blood pressure...